As one of the area’s largest employers, NOVA Chemicals significantly contributes
toward the quality of life in Sarnia-Lambton. We believe community involvement
is a strategic imperative in doing business.
We employ approximately 900 permanent employees, making us one of the largest employers in the area. Our annual salaries and benefits total more than $86 million.
- We invest in the well-being of our communities by lending a hand to organizations dedicated to making
a difference and improving the overall quality of life. Locally, we have contributed in excess of $1 million through our community investment program.
- We are a cornerstone of Ontario's petrochemical industry and contribute to the prosperity of the Province of Ontario. We have invested more than $1 billion into our Ontario manufacturing facilities
to ensure ongoing safe and reliable operations, and to ensure we remain competitive in world markets.
- As a Responsible Care® company, we manage our operations in the safest way possible. The ethics of Responsible Care is what guides our everyday conduct and overall approach to the safe operation of our facilities.
- We want you to get to know us better. Browse our site for more information about our business and how we work with community stakeholders.
- Plant Facilities to find geographic locations and fact sheets about our products and
manufacturing facilities at the following sites: Corunna, Moore and St. Clair River.
- News Room for updates of interest to the community and Genesis Pipeline Extension Project
- Community to see how we work to be a socially responsibly neighbor and give back to our communities
- Careers to find the kinds of careers we offer and the process to apply
- Environment for information on our responsible operations and key areas of focus
- Health and Safety to see how we protect our employees
- Contact Us for informtion about manufacturing facilities