Annual Report Summary
Implementation Summary Table
The implementation summary table lists the provisions of the Standard which apply to the NOVA Chemicals Corunna Site. The table also sets out when compliance is required, and, if applicable, when compliance was achieved.
UPDATED: April 22, 2020
Corunna Site Implementation Summary TableDownload
Performance Summary Table
The performance summary table summarizes the following information for the reporting year:
- A summary of all notifications required to be given to the Ministry per subsection 8(1)(performance requirements re: leak detection and closed systems);
- A summary of all contraventions of subsection 11(1) (storage tank floating roof- requirement to float) or subsection 26(1)(floating roof of primary oil – water separator-requirement to float); and
- an indication as to whether an order has been given to the Corunna Site by the Ministry under subsection 52(5)(Operating Parameters) or section 58 (specified source management).
Annual Ambient Monitoring Report
The annual ambient monitoring report includes the following information for the reporting year:
- A map showing the location of each monitor required by subsection 60(1) (ambient monitoring requirements), the information required by clause 60(4)(d) (the presence of any sensitive receptors near the facility), and other topographical information, including any nearby water bodies, roadways and adjacent land uses
- For each monitor required by subsection 60(1),
- The information required by subsection 60(6) (the concentration of each registered contaminant and the associated sampling period)
- The results of calculations required by section 62 (statistical analysis of ambient measurements) to identify whether a statistically significant increase in the concentration of a registered contaminant occurred
- A summary of the annual average concentration results for each registered contaminant from the time that the monitor was first required by subsection 60(1)
- A summary of the information required by section 63 (notifications of a statistically significant increase in the concentration of a registered contaminant compared to the 3-year baseline).