NOVAPOL® TRx0338-U and NOVAPOL TRx0535-U Resins
New Products Accelerate Production, Lower Costs and Increase Production Flexibility for Rotomolders
Reduce cycle time by up to 30% and expand your processing window by 15% or more over traditional hexene PE with the new TRx0338-U and TRx0535-U. Learn more from our press release.
Shorter cycle time allows for lower oven temperatures and permits rotomolders to run different part sizes and thicknesses in a single cycle. Ultra-versatile performance can also enable resin consolidation.
Key Features and Benefits
- Lot-to-lot consistency enables reproducible, high-quality products
- Outstanding environmental stress crack resistance
- Warpage resistance means less scrap
- Excellent processability
- Excellent low-temperature impact properties
- Industry leading natural color yields aesthetically pleasing unpigmented parts