Cup and Container
NOVA Chemicals' DYLITE® resin is a leading expandable polystyrene (EPS) resin in the global cup and container market. This high-performing resin is specifically designed for molding disposable products such as dual-use drinking cups, noodle bowls, takeout containers and ice cream containers.
- Better thermal insulation properties
- Cold drinks stay cold longer in high temperature conditions
- Hot drinks stay hot while not thermally conducting the heat, keeping customers’ hands cool
- Eliminates the practice of “double cupping”
- Foam cups made from DYLTE resins produce less condensation on the outer walls of the cup
- Less condensation results in a stronger container
- Strong and lightweight
For more information about DYLITE resins, please click here.